Temp Social Media Community Mgr L683RR55
Join a leading Miami Ad Agency as a Temp Bilingual Social Media Community Manager! If you're passionate about content creation, love engaging with diverse online communities, and are ready for an exciting temporary journey with potential for impact, apply now and be part of our success story!
We're seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish), dynamic Social Media Community Manager for a temporary, hybrid role in Miami for 4+ weeks. This position is perfect for those with a flair for community engagement and social media strategy, who can bring Miami's unique vibe to our digital platforms.
- Create and manage content across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Engage with and grow our online community, acting as the bridge between our brand and audience.
- Analyze social media metrics to optimize campaign performance.
- Contribute to social and corporate events, enhancing our brand's presence.
- Strategize and collaborate on paid social campaigns using various analytics tools.
- Respond to messages timely and professionally across social platforms with speed
- Delve into data to monitor social media campaigns, analyze web traffic, and uncover fresh social opportunities.
- Paid and organic reports
We expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in social media management, content creation, or community management.
- Paid Social experience is required
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- A data-driven approach with a knack for creative and strategic thinking.
- Command of Meta (Facebook, Instagram, Threads), X (Twitter), Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok like a tech wizard. Your spells? Your Paid and organic reports speak volumes.
This is a temp (4+ weeks), hybrid (3/2) opportunity in Miami, FL. This is not a 100% remote position.
To apply please submit your resume and your case studies/portfolio. Please show us your track record of success backed by a portfolio of impactful campaigns at scale and any relevant samples of your work
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity