A well-known, leading architecture and design company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team.
This role is instrumental in maintaining and elevating the visual identity of the company. Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager and receiving support from the Director of Marketing, this role focuses on continual improvement in graphic design, internal communications, and organizational excellence.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design Manager to craft graphics for projects like posters, brochures, proposals, office branding, and other marketing materials.
- Implement graphics with a critical eye for continuous improvement, staying abreast of design trends to propel our brand forward.
- Develop graphics and presentations for internal communication purposes.
- Ensure internal communications align with our brand, fostering excitement and improvement in company culture.
- Effectively communicate and perpetuate our culture to all staff members.
- Update and maintain marketing materials, files, and folder structures for optimal organization.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy across all marketing files.
- Keep the Marketing departments assets and resources meticulously organized for convenience and distribution.
- Maintain a visually pleasing and efficient department workspace.
Our ideal candidate has these skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Marketing, Art, Graphic Design, or Advertising
- 4-6 years of experience in brand maintenance
- Proficiency in graphic design and marketing
- Advanced skills with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, guiding and mentoring staff on brand and culture
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong and effective communication capabilities.
If you also love to inspire and innovate through creative solutions that elevate expectations and outcomes, join us!
This is a temp, hybrid model opportunity in the Golden Valley, MN area.
100% remote work is not an option for this role.
Pay rate: $25-28/hr
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.