Brand PR Project Coordinator L758RYYX
Are you a seasoned PR professional with 3 years of agency experience, ready to take on a new challenge? Join our team as a temp Brand PR Project Coordinator. You'll work hybrid (4 days on-site, 1 day remote) in Miami.
A global travel hospitality brand in Miami is seeking a temp Brand PR Project Coordinator to elevate its team. Become a part of a dynamic and innovative team dedicated to making waves in its PR team. Their projects are nothing short of spectacular, and need your expertise to bring them to life!
As a Brand PR Project Coordinator, you'll play a vital role in ensuring the success of various programs, projects, and processes. Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and supporting the development, tracking, and reporting of projects from start to finish.
- Organizing and managing project schedules, meetings, and events.
- Assisting with general office management tasks, such as booking travel arrangements.
- Savvy and knowledgeable of resources and tools - video conference, conference calls, conference room technology, tablets and computers, document sharing, digital asset management and more
- Manage and follow up with project owners for status updates and follow through
- Developing and coordinating presentations for our clients.
- Drafting meeting summaries, organizing action items, and ensuring projects stay on track.
- Manage and track billing, partnering with our leadership on budget and expense control.
- Update and manage project tools and reports (project plans, worksheets, action logs, reports, etc.)
As a Brand PR Project Coordinator we expect you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Possess a knack for swift analysis, weighing options, and making judicious decisions
- Excellent attention to detail, research, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong planning skills to meet deadlines and support our communication needs
- Project management, planning, and analytical capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A goal-oriented and action-focused mindset
- Exceptional relationship-building skills for outstanding results
- The ability to coordinate projects and collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation to drive your success
- Strong skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
In addition, your tech-savviness with tools and resources will be a key asset. Proficiency in English is a must, and if you speak Spanish, that's a fantastic bonus!
This is a hybrid (4/1, Friday is WFH), temp role working 40/hours a week in Miami, FL. 100% REMOTE work is not available for this position. Salary is firm at $25hr.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.