Marketing Project Manager QX83RW9R
If you have a can-do attitude, a knack for never missing a beat along with a passion for getting projects across the finish line, on budget, and on time then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an organized, natural multi-tasker, and collaborative project leader to contribute to a creative team's success. A global retail giant based in Rogers, Arkansas, has an immediate need for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to join its team on a full-time basis.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of project management experience in corporate retail, visual merchandising, or agency environment. You will scope all incoming projects and determine the appropriate resources needed to accomplish the task. This individual will be responsible for driving all approved sign projects forward on time in a unified effort to produce sign/visual, components/solutions that successfully achieve strategic business goals while also providing a meaningful customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify key stakeholders, milestones, deliverables, & all other relevant information needed to begin the initiation of a project.
- Understand, apply, and embrace all organizational direction from client leadership in regards to business process and workflow for success.
- Gather & distribute any necessary information & distribute to all as required in a daily effort to keep everyone on task throughout each critical milestone of a project.
- Utilize and navigate in print project management software to create new signing projects, while also ensuring pertinent job information by all stakeholders is captured from project initiation to completion throughout.
- Create project timelines, and manage assets with appropriate stakeholders, and adjusting the life of the project as needed.
- Schedule and participate in any necessary project meetings as required, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and that team is set up for success in meeting deadlines effectively and on time throughout the duration of the process.
- Coordinate and manage final art handoff to print procurement partner/printer, ensuring that all final assets being turned over have been routed and approved by all key stakeholders and match the deliverables as approved by Client Leadership. Assist in the approval of printer proofs.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with all stakeholders daily to quickly identify and resolve any obstacles or adversity that may arise that could potentially jeopardize timely completion and/or final quality of the finished project.
As a Marketing Project Manager you will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate retail or ad agency environment
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred.
- Be a team player, willing to pitch in at any level.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent time management skills.
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity requiring you to work onsite on location in Rogers, AR so you must be local to be considered.
To apply, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion, because it truly fosters creativity.