Experiential Art Director
We are actively seeking an exceptional Art Director/Designer to join a growing design team at experiential marketing agency. This is a highly conceptual role and involves crafting brand activations, in-venue experiences, permanent installations, and VIP journeys for globally recognized brands.
In this position, you will work closely with the Creative Director for mentorship and support.
- Create compelling ideas for experiential solutions solving clients needs and challenges
- Develop layouts that transform the concept into design
- Bring ideas to life: oversee one or more projects from concept to design, construction, and installation
- Effective collaboration with internal teams is essential
- 4+ years of experiential agency experience
- Ability to be a team player in a dynamic and fast-paced agency setting
- Design savvy, conceptual thinking and ability to create fresh ideas
- Math skills such as adding and subtracting fractions: required for projects involving construction.
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative writing and copywriting is a plus
- Expertise in both 2D and 3D design (Sketchup)
- Experience or interest in sports and entertainment
- Able to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Mac systems is necessary
- Production skills and ability to create solutions with production teams. (Basic understanding of construction is a plus).
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000, commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position, onsite in the New Haven area, CT. Remote work is not an option for this opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion becau