An acclaimed travel hospitality brand in Miami is seeking a temp to hire a Marketing/Advertising Copywriter to elevate their team. If you've got 3 - 5 years of copywriting experience, a flair for big brand campaigns across digital/print/broadcast, and a sprinkle of advertising agency know-how, let's chat. Your words could be making waves for our Marketing and Sales teams. Apply today and let's craft some marketing magic!
As a copywriter, you should expect to:
- Create concepts and copy for broadcast (scripts), and digital media, including web copy, banners and email, special projects, ads, flyers, direct mail, print collateral, presentations, and other materials for consumer and trade media.
- Working with the creative team to produce strategic, on-target creative content
- Partner with the creative team on all levels (production, creative, strategy) to create and present multiple creative conceptual options
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of writing experience in an advertising or related environment
- BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field
- Possess knowledge of web writing and SEO best practices.
- Experience in Mac and Windows applications including Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of visual design programs (Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud) is considered a plus.
- Excellent visual communication skills
- Superb copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Advertising agency experience is preferred.
This is a hybrid (4/1, Friday is WFH), temp-to-hire role working 40/hours a week in Miami, FL. 100% REMOTE work is not available for this position. Salary: $30 - $36hr.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration. You should be able to share your work writing samples
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.