Creative Project Mgr QW89VV66
Imagine this: Youre a trailblazing Creative Project Manager, taking the reins onsite to guide the flow of ideas, deadlines, approvals and finesse the magic into every project and campaign. Whether it's crafting captivating print materials, crafting digital wizardry, giving web designs a high-five, sprinkling that branding stardust, or even infusing life into events and videos you'll be the conductor of this creative symphony.
If you have a knack for wrangling creative work, we've got a temp-to-hire gig that's your ticket to the heart of it all. This global travel and hospitality giant is on the lookout for a Creative Project maestro to orchestrate creative project management excellence.
You can expect to assist the Operations Manager with daily deadlines, ensure assets are delivered on time and meet the quality and specifications defined by the strategy/budget of the project.
As Creative Project Manager, you will:
- Manage day-to-day projects, define obstacles or time sensitive situations and assist in conceptualizing solutions
- Ensure team members receive updates and clear direction throughout the duration of the project/camping
- Act as an extension of quality control, ensuring projects delivered to Marketing and Sales are error free, meet objectives and are within budget
- Determine resources and coordinate assignments with the creative team
- Act as the point of contact for all projects
- Gather all project requirements, objectives, delivery dates, etc. and then create clear project plans
- Provide feedback on Project Management tools, and update them accordingly
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising plus 3-5 years of experience in an agency or creative team
- Excellent command of project management tools
- Ability to foster strong relationships with team members and act as a trusted advisor
- Familiarity with QA processes and methodologies
- Background with print, media or digital within an ad agency or in-house creative team
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and customer skills
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide recommendations to enhance/streamline systems and processes
- Preferred: Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite
This is a hybrid (4/1), temp to hire opportunity in the Miami, FL area. 100% remote work in not available. Salary: $30-$33/hr.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.