Bilingual Exec. Creative Director L85R44XV
Ready to revolutionize the world of creative leadership while soaking up the vibrant Miami sun? Look no further! We're seeking an exceptional Bilingual Executive Creative Director (Copywriter background ) to join a spirited ad agency based in the heart of Miami, Florida.
An award-winning ad agency servicing marketing/advertising and public relations/events is searching for an inspired, hyper-creative, and visionary Bilingual (Spanish/English) Executive Creative Director/CW to lead their team. The ECD will set the vision and strategy for the creative team and provides creative leadership for the agencys brand. The agency strives for exceptional and compelling creative work in a collaborative, fun atmosphere. Theyre leading their creative stamp on Omni-channel, 360 campaigns for local, regional, and national brands out of their base in South Florida.
As their Bilingual Executive Creative Director with a strong copywriting background, you'll be at the helm of their creative ship, steering it towards uncharted territories of brilliance. Were looking for leadership galore: not just a creative director; you're a visionary leader. Your guidance nurtures talents, fuels innovation, and fosters an atmosphere of greatness. The ECD will have passion personified and impeccable writing skills that breathe life into captivating narratives. Your creative prowess will shape the stories of brands ranging from local gems to global brands. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of dynamic creatives with creative direction, marketing expertise (digital, social, event/experiential, print, TV, and more), and business savvy in promoting the agency and clients.
- A deep passion for storytelling that resonates with audiences
- Lead and inspire as the driving force behind our advertising agency's creativity.
- Turn ideas into art, evoking emotions and driving action through the power of your words.
- Have a keen sense of narrating ideas, concepts and a mission to inspire influential, creative ideas to connect all
- Be an articulate, excellent communicator, able to communicate and present concepts - wow clients with your unique and engaging presentation style
- Collaborate, nurture, and build trusting relationships with clients and your team
- Be responsible for sound, strategic thinking, and messaging for integrated campaigns
- Team/collaborate with account management, creatives, and agency leadership, present/supervise presentations of final concepts
As a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Executive Creative Director/Copywriter you should have:
- 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in a leadership role in an ad agency (copywriter background, not an AD)
- A brilliant, creative portfolio of successful campaigns
- Transform creative briefs into innovative, thought-provoking, strong conceptual skills.
- Solid experience, skilled with concept development, creative and art direction, and production
- Bilingual Brilliance: fluency in both English and Spanish allows you to effortlessly connect with diverse audiences and infuse campaigns with cross-cultural magic.
- Strong background and range of creative and marketing expertise (digital, social, event/experiential, print, TV, and much more)
- Strategic - your visionary thinking ensures that every pixel, word, and frame aligns with overarching brand goals.
- Adept in creative team management - leading, inspiring team of creative talent
- Excellent understanding of client relationships developing, and fostering strong partnerships
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business, marketing objectives, and new business building
- Experience working in dynamic, creative, fast-paced environments
This is a full-time, hybrid (3/2) opportunity in Miami, FL. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including benefits. 100% Remote work is not available.
This is a highly urgent and top-priority role, so don't wait to apply! We can't wait to meet you! To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.