Director Social Media CPG
Are you a trailblazing Social Media Director with a passion for building brands that leave a lasting impression? Are you someone who thrives in a collaborative and vibrant work environment, where your creativity is celebrated? Well, your dream role is just a click away!
Director of Social Media, CPG
Location: Los Angeles (Burbank, CA) area
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid, 3/2, (3 in-office/2WFH)
Salary Range: $150K - $190K + DOE
Company Culture: Hardworking, Fun, Collaborative, Innovative and Progressive
As the Director of Social Media,CPG you'll lead the charge in shaping their global presence for their online brands. Get ready to dive into an exhilarating journey, spearheading the launch and growth of a new premium brand, supported by a very successful global consumer products company.
In this role, you will:
- Take the reins in managing and expanding the brand reach on social media platforms across the globe
- Craft innovative and impactful social media strategies, perfectly aligned with our company's vision and initiatives
- Cultivate a positive and engaging consumer sentiment that resonates with our audience
Supervise the creation, distribution, and community management of content across prominent social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Collaborate seamlessly with agency, Brand, and Marketing teams to support powerful campaigns
- Unleash your creative genius by implementing captivating ideas and promotions that boost relevance, engagement, and community growth
- Stay one step ahead of social media trends, utilizing cutting-edge practices to enhance customer experience and drive sales
- Set and track performance goals, dive into data analysis, and present actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Lead and inspire an in-house Social Media team, taking home awards for your team's brilliance
As a successful Director of Social Media, you'll bring the following:
- A solid track record of 10-12 years successfully managing and launching social media programs for new and legacy brands, preferably in the Consumer Product Industry
- Global experience that adds a unique perspective to your approach
- Proven expertise in building and leading high-performing teams, with exceptional EQ and people management skills
- A strategic mindset that has driven successful organic growth campaigns, resulting in impressive sales outcomes
- Sharp business acumen and an innate ability to analyze social data and measure KPIs that impact business performance
- Mastery in presenting ROI to senior leadership, with the proficiency to leverage digital tools for game-changing insights
- Collaborative finesse in building strong cross-functional relationships that foster innovation and creativity
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, wellness benefits, a generous employer-matched 401(k) plan, life insurance, Paid Childcare Leave, and other benefits.
Ready to take on this impactful role? Apply now and be a part of a vibrant, forward-thinking team!
This is a full-time, hybrid (3/2) position in Los Angeles (Burbank, CA area). REMOTE work is not available. This is a highly urgent and top-priority role, so don't wait to apply! We can't wait to meet you! To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.