Social Media Manager
Join a Progressive Global Consumer Products Company!
Burbank, CA | Full-Time Hybrid | $80K - $100K DOE
Are you a social media master with a passion for crafting captivating narratives? Ready to join a collaborative, innovative, and forward-looking team?
As a full-time Social Media Manager, you'll be at the forefront of digital engagement, shaping the online presence of a successful global consumer products company. Bring your skills and help to collaborate in spreading their global presence for their online brands on their social platforms. Join a team that values creativity, innovation, and continuous growth. Elevate your career working with industry experts on the journey of digital innovation!
As Social Media Manager you can expect to:
- Collaborate with the Director of Social Media & PR to shape the global content strategy
- Lead creative social media campaign development with global brand partners
- Innovate, brainstorm, and execute initiatives aligned with brand objectives
- Champion the understanding of social media successes
- Curate compelling content for quarterly and monthly campaigns
- Collaborate with the in-house Brand Design team to bring creative concepts to life
- Oversee social channels and engage with the community
- Stay ahead of trends and repurpose relevant content
- Set and uphold best practices for social accounts
- Present insightful performance reports and recommendations
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on exciting campaigns
- Drive projects forward with effective project management skills
- Manage content delivery and approvals via Sprout Social
Must have qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of global brand social media experience
- A track record of growing audiences across diverse platforms
- Strategic thinking with an eye for detail
- Familiarity with current and emerging social platforms
- Proficiency in social media tools (Iconosquare, Sprout Social, Later)
- Ability to conceive and present innovative ideas
- A knack for visual design and curating top-notch content
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- A background in the CPG industry is a plus
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, wellness benefits, a generous employer-matched 401(k) plan, life insurance, Paid Childcare Leave, and other benefits
This is a full-time, hybrid (3/2) position in Los Angeles (Burbank, CA area). REMOTE work is not available.
This is an urgent and top-priority position, so don't wait to apply We can't wait to meet you! To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity