Are you a hyper-detail-oriented wizard with a passion for organization and a love for creative projects? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for managing multiple tasks with precision? Do you excel working in EXCEL? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join Our Team as a Sample Coordinator!
As Sample Coordinator, with a busy eCommerce company, you'll play a crucial role in their in-house creative project management and marketing team. Youre the mastermind behind organizing and managing all incoming and outgoing product samples in a creative studio. Your coordination skills will ensure high-quality product photography and creative assets for our ever-growing inventory.
As Sample Coordinator you can expect to:
- Coordinate, track, and manage all incoming and outgoing product samples and assets for photography and content queues.
- Maintain a meticulously organized product sample inventory in the Photography Studio, updating Excel lists
- Take charge of the physical receipt of samples in the studio, enter data into corresponding projects, and diligently track progress.
- Be the go-to coordinator for incoming product listing editing requests from various internal stakeholders.
- Create, prioritize, and assign project tickets to our talented photographers and content writers using efficient project management tools (Jira or similar project management tools)
- Keep a close eye on project tickets and statuses, updating cross-departmental stakeholders and business leaders on progress.
- Provide valuable support to the Project Manager with reporting and data entry tasks vital for project coordination.
- Embrace other duties as assigned with a can-do attitude and a zest for excellence!
- Associates degree in marketing, Business, or related fields. Relevant work experience can also be considered.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a sample coordinator, project coordinator, or in a related project management role.
- Intermediate or expert skills in Microsoft Excel you should be well-versed in using various formulas and functions in Excel, such as SUM, AVERAGE, VLOOKUP, INDEX-MATCH, IF, COUNT, and more.
- An eagle-eye for detail and unparalleled work accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with team members across the organization.
- Proficiency in Project Management Tools (Jira, ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc.)
- Experience in the design, branding, and agency space, a definite plus!
- Previous exposure to the eCommerce or retail industry, a bonus!
- Advanced Excel skills and reporting know-how, showcasing your analytical prowess.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with an understanding of business processes.
- The ability to evaluate and prioritize projects swiftly based on impact and importance, coupled with top-notch critical thinking.
- You're a reliable, proactive, and solution-oriented go-getter who takes ownership of tasks with minimal guidance.
- A team player, collaborating and communicating effectively with professionalism and respect.
This is an opportunity to work onsite in the El Monte/Arcadia, CA area. Salary is $25/hr. Remote work is not available.
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, & inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.