Marketing Event Specialist
A leading global tech company seeks a full-time Marketing Event Specialist to organize and execute wow-worthy conferences, major meetings, consumer seminars, trade events, and more. The ideal candidate is extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail, is experienced in coordinating both in-person and virtual events, and has a knack for creating great first impressions through event design and execution. This position is fully remote and will involve 35% of travel. Candidates must reside in Rhode Island.
As a Marketing Event Specialist, you can expect to:
- Have experience in the full life cycle of events, trade events, conferences, seminars, big company meetings, customer events, virtual and webinars
- Liaise with local and international stakeholders and customers.
- Represent the organizations brand and ensure events are aligned with brand guidelines and image.
- Conduct pre-event evaluations and provide reports on event results, reach, and turn out in a basic stop, start, repeat format.
- Liaise with third-party vendors as necessary during event prep and coordination.
- Oversee and manage the entire event planning process, including budgeting, pre-event prep on-site management, reporting, follow-ups, and more.
- Must be able to travel up to 35% (primarily domestic with some international travel).
- A bachelors degree in communications, marketing, or a similar field.
- At least five years of experience managing events.
- At least three years of experience in a B2B marketing capacity.
- Should have experience executing large-scale events and event booths.
- Should have a deep understanding of keyword advertising, marketing automation, CRM,
- webinars, and more.
- Should have proven project management experience and leadership skills.
This is a full-time remote position involving 35% travel. Candidates must reside in Rhode Island. The salary is firm at $80K.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.