Sr. Technical Apparel Designer
Hey there, denim enthusiasts! Are you ready to take your technical design skills to the next level? If you're all about achieving greatness, taking responsibility for your success, and helping others do the same, we've got the perfect role for you!
A successful apparel manufacturer in beautiful Westminster, Colorado is looking for a full-time Senior Apparel Technical Designer who is passionate about collaborating, delivering quality results, and being meticulous in their work. As a self-starter with mad design skills, you'll manage multiple projects, prioritize what's important, and find new efficiencies that benefit everyone. If you have a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, and are proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop, we want to hear from you!
You are collaborative, quality driven, and diligent. You have a mentoring way about you. You are proactive and meticulous about maintaining the integrity and getting things right. When you think of your ideal job you picture yourself building and maintaining fit base libraries (sketches and finished garments), maintaining a How to Measure manual, and executing design and fit intent into bulk productions.
What Were Looking For
You also have exceptional design skills and understand the intricacies of good communication and vendor negotiations. You're well-versed in creating commercially viable tech packs in PLM, too. You're a self-starter who can manage time and multiple projects to prioritize whats truly important. You'll also be experienced with:
- Digitally creating technical sketches
- Building and maintaining fit base libraries (sketches and finished garments)
- An affinity for working with denim
- Ensuring brand integrity
- Workflow and workload management
- Finding and implementing efficiencies (production, cost, quality)
- Collaborating and teamwork
As a Senior Apparel Technical Designer, we expect you'll have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design or related
- 9+ years of related experience
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with pattern-making (grading, construction, fit) expertise
- Expert with fabrics, construction, finishes, fitting, trims, and techniques
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent intrapersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Possess a solid understanding of how Product Development works - how decisions and processes impact other areas of the company and sales
This is an onsite, full-time opportunity in the Westminster, CO area. Salary: $65k - 80k annually. Remote or hybrid work is not available for this position.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.