location: New York City, 10001
As the Senior Project Manager, you will partner with the Account/Client Services team ensuring delivery excellence and resource optimization. The focus is the organization and operation of processes guaranteeing the deliveries are made on time, optimizing resources and profitability.
As the Senior Project Manager you will:
– Be responsible for the agencies pace while project are moving forward in effective and efficient way
– Manage timelines, internal budgets, time action plans, project deliverables and overseeing the project
organization making sure that timing and deliverables are clearly defined and executed
– Internal partner and support to Account/Client services team
– Tie-in and share communication between all departments across the agency
– Develop project strategies and plans, help finding staff when needed
– Manage multiple ongoing projects, teams and workflows
– Manage day-to-day schedules and follow-up deliverables, keeping track on deadlines, progress and effective results
– Organize and lead weekly status meetings
– Oversee asset procurement from client and third-party vendors according to needs
– Manage timelines, quality and completion of deliveries
– Catalogue and save final campaign assets, maintain historical knowledge of previous campaigns that have come through the agency for learning and recommendation
– Identify possible project risks and providing contingency plans
– Define and create new processes as needed adapting to optimization
– Develop and maintain high level of team effectiveness
– Mentor and guide team members
– Understanding of all department roles and responsibilities
Our ideal Senior Project Manager has these skills and experience:
– 5 to 7 years of experience in client facing industry managing productions and executions (agency experience preferred)
– Excellent understanding of time management tools
– Full 360 project management experience in delivering programs in B2B, B2C, retail, CPG, digital, tech, or more
– Hands-on skill set, detailed and results oriented
– Able to manage deliveries on time and within budget
– Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Able to develop strong relationships with other departments
To apply, please submit your resume and case studies/portfolio for immediate consideration.
This is a full-time, remote opportunity for a company based in NYC. Working hours are Eastern Time.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. 2021 icreatives. An Equal Opportunity Employer