location: Atlanta, 30309
As the CD you will be responsible for creativity, but also delivering content strategy and the executions through all media channels, specially digital media. You will be working closely with the senior executive team, ensuring business goals are being met and report to the Head of Marketing.
As a Creative Director you will:
– Be responsible for visual design of all brands, as well as product design/engineering
– Create coherent and significant creative strategies considering multiple channels and formats to achieve business objectives through consistent communication for short and long term
– Execute designed strategies aligned with marketing team objectives, as well as merchandising, digital and design teams
– Build and manage creative/designer team and provide guidance to quick responses to briefings
– Oversee the production quality and ensure conversion rates are optimized
– Work closely with Head of Content/Copy to create persuasive content for digital and offline media
– Create support materials to help communication interaction and design ideas (wireframes, process flows, site maps, storyboards, etc).
– Work with agency and vendors when needed to
Our ideal Creative Director you have these skills and experience:
– 10+ years of professional experience as creative director for e-commerce
– Strategic, creative and innovative thinker
– Very strong design skills
– Strong understanding of: Usability design, Information design, Interaction design, typography, photography, art and video direction
– Experience in designing and producing web design, responsive design, social design, email and video
– Experience working closely with developers and producers
– Excellent understanding of design (UX and wire framing) tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision
– Creative updated problem-solver
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
This is a full-time opportunity working onsite in Altanta, GA. Remote work is not available.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. 2021 icreatives. An Equal Opportunity Employer