Associate Creative Director (Copy)
location: Nashville, 37203
As the Creative Director of Copy, you will report to and work collaboratively with the Executive Creative Director to conceptualize and implement messaging for various clients. You will direct a team of professional copywriters and provide insight, enhancements and edits where needed. Your duty will be to ensure that all messaging is within the set strategy and business goals.
As part of an agency, you will be immersed in a fast-paced environment and be an essential resource to clients and the success of company projects.
If you are a creative professional with impeccable grasp of the English language in an advertising and marketing space this might be the perfect role for you. Join this already successful company and assist them in reaching new heights!
As Associate Creative Director for Copy, you can expect to:
– Present and communicate creative concepts to both the internal creative team and clients
– Spearhead multiple messaging projects cross-channel
– Revise team efforts and provide insight, enhancements and adjustments to ensure client goals are met
– Assist in product research and communicate findings to clients eloquently
– Persuade clients on agency direction, and provide backing evidence
– Stay abreast of industry trends, platforms and tools
– Provide progress reports to executive staff
– Maintain positive work environment between creative team as well as client and the agency
– Assist with copywriting and proofreading as needed
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Exceptional command of English language both written and verbal
– Robust understanding of marketing/advertising strategy and concepts
– Ability to conceptualize messaging direction, strategy and ideas for both the internal creative team and clients
– Experience managing several projects at once and providing progress reports to clients and upper management
– Great team leadership skills, ability to manage cross functional creative team
– Experience adhering to tight deadlines, ability to work efficiently under stress
– Avid learner, able to stay abreast of advertising, marketing and cultural trends
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of experience in an agency or in-house creative team
This is an on-site full time opportunity for a company in Nashville, TN.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.