Email Marketing Specialist
location: Duluth, 30096
This company performs marketing services, ecommerce set up, and even product photography services for their clients. The current team faces exceptional results from their emailing efforts and as their clientele has grown they need an extra set of hands to assist in these fronts.
The position does not require any design skills as it will be focusing primarily in deploying, following and analyzing email marketing efforts.
The Email Marketing Specialist will report to the VP of Marketing and have the opportunity to strategize email campaigns and assist with both production and execution. They will avidly communicate with web production, creative and merchandising teams to conceptualize effective strategies.
As Email Marketing Specialist you will:
– Develop email marketing plans and strategy that align with business goals
– Create list segmentations, input in design direction, stay abreast of best practices and promote product features
– Take on an array of emailing programs from Abandon Carts to Welcome drip campaigns
– Ensure email efforts correlate to web design to maintain consistency and ensure it meets target audience accordingly
– Analyze email campaign analytics and provide reports on points of improvement for other email platform efforts.
– Get a chance to build up skillset by learning to build and test emails
– Assist with other marketing duties as needed
– Robust skills and experience in Klaviyo platform for email marketing
– Basic HTML/CSS understanding, willing to learn
– Experience using Google Sheets and analyze data in Google Analytics
– Exceptional Project Management skills and ability work effectively in a cross-functional team
– Ability to multitask and work avidly in a fast-paced environment under occasional tight deadlines
– BS/BA Degree and 1-2 years of experience working in Email Marketing
This is a full time remote opportunity for a company near Atlanta, GA.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.