location: New York City, 10280
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and support the development and optimization of marketing initiatives.
As UX/UI Designer, you will be designing online spaces for several different companies, brands and partners. This role will entail you to work from conceptual stages all the way to completion and you will be a main resource for the web design team. This is a role that will allow you to own your projects fully and provide you ample creative freedom.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Sr. UX/UI Designer, you can expect to:
– Work closely with senior executive team
– Be responsible for all digital visual designs
– Create design strategy for multiple platforms (Email, Web, and more)
– Perform end-to-end product design
– Assist in managing web design team, provide creative briefs and project scopes
– Ensure brand consistency and accuracy
– Follow projects from concept to completion
– Conduct market research and provide strategy
– Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, user personas, site maps and more
– Robust skills in Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision and other design/ wireframing tools
– Ability to create and follow brand message
– Ability to work with off-site agencies and vendors
– Ability to create systems and brand standards
– Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team
– Excellent strategic and creative designer with a sophisticated design style
– Excellent command of usability, information and interaction design, typography, photography and art/video direction
– Ability to create designs for multiple digital platforms
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.