location: Jamaica, 11432
The Project Manager will assist Marketing and Creative staff to develop processes, marketing policies, programs and campaigns that will enhance the speedy production of assets.
You will work very closely with the Chief Branding Officer, Creative Director and other Marketing staff. This is a very hands-on and versatile role, so if you are looking for a position where no day is the same and you get to be a part of the many moving parts of a creative team, this role might be perfect for you!
As project Manager you will:
– Manage day-to-day projects, define obstacles or time sensitive situations and assist in conceptualizing solutions
– Ensure team members receive updates and clear direction throughout the duration of the project
– Act as an extension of quality control, ensuring projects delivered to Marketing and Sales are error free, meet objectives and are within budget
– Determine resources and coordinate assignments with the creative team
– Act as the point of contact for all projects
– Gather all project requirements, objectives, delivery dates, etc. and then create clear project plans
– Provide feedback on Project Management tools, and update them accordingly
– Stay abreast of market trends and development, identify new avenues for products and services
– Negotiate contracts with external vendors/services as needed
– Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Studio, and Creative team
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Excellent command of project management tools
– Ability to foster strong relationships with team members and act as a trusted advisor
– Background with print, media or digital within an ad agency or in-house creative team
– Exceptional written and verbal communications and customer skills
– Ability to multitask and work within a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to provide recommendations to enhance/streamline systems and processes
– BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising plus 3-5 years of experience in an agency or creative team
– Preferred: Agency Experience is a plus
This is a full time opportunity with a company near Southeast Queens, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.