location: Burlington, 08016
This company is very employee-centric creating an environment that fit modern schedules and promote career growth. Many of the creative staff works completely remote and enjoys perks like flexible hours, market-matching salaries and exceptional benefits.
Because of the flexible nature of the workplace, this company gravitates towards creative candidates that are highly organized, communicate effectively remotely, and are able to self-manage.
The Creative Director will work closely with the CEO and Marketing Director to conceptualize multi-channel marketing designs that will push and meet business goals.
As Creative Director you can also expect to:
– Take lead in the execution of design projects and assist marketing department as needed
– Create designs for marketing campaigns, sales and business materials and more
– Be a relying resource to junior design staff, assist in the skill growth of the design team
– Create designs for websites, social media, email, presentations, print collateral, digital advertising and branding
– Communicate avidly with the marketing team, copywriters, designers, editors, and executive staff to ensure projects are on target and align with brand guidelines
– Ensure print designs are formatted correctly for production, including color for print, dye lines, layout, etc.
– Ensure creative decisions are data-centric, review target-market analytics prior to making design decisions
– Stay abreast of industry trends and technology
– Ensure all creative assets are archived appropriately
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Experience working on multiplatform projects (print/large format, email, social media, web)
– Vast experience in developing designs for B2B and tech industry
– Creative team leadership experience, ability to be part of conceptual stages and assist junior design staff
– Exceptional multitasking skills, ability to stay organized and within deadlines while leading several projects
– Ability to eloquently provide design direction and communicate strategy
– Great ability to project manage, experience with MS Office, Google Apps and Asana
– Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
– BS/BA Degree in Graphic Design and 5+ years of experience in a cross-functional creative team
This is a full time opportunity for a company based in multiple areas of the United States. Talent would be working on EST remotely.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.