Senior Visual (UI) Designer
location: San Francisco , 94016
This Fortune 200 Company and leader in multi-screen TV products, will be reimagining their brand. As Visual Designer you will be at the forefront of this project and ensure the rebrand reaches a luxurious look and feel.
You will get to enjoy a highly creative and collaborative work environment, along with the authority to conceptualize rebranding efforts that will steer the company in the right direction.
If you are a seasoned Visual Designer with the ability to revamp brands to their highest potential, we want to speak with you!
As Senior Visual Designer, you will:
– Lead design sprints and discovery efforts
– Be the leading front in creating visual design style sheets
– Design responsive assets, products and features for several platforms (TV, Web, Tablet, Mobile iOS and Android, Browser)
– Partake in user testing and feedback reviews to identify customer pain points
– Conceptualize and execute innovative creative solutions
– Partake in entire Product Design process by creating user journey flows, wireframes, prototypes and demos, usability testing and overseeing performance analysis
– Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and new technology
– Ensure all projects are documented accordingly across all clients
– Make recommendations on UX/UI best practices
– Lead brainstorming/white boarding sessions as well as design reviews
– Actively look for ways to enhance current product and features
– Present design concepts and prototypes to key stakeholders and executives
– Be one of the leading voices on all redesign efforts
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Excellent command of UX/UI design principles, best practices and trends
– Robust skills in design software and tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, Framer)
– Vast experience in end-to-end product design, ability to create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, user journeys/flow, conduct usability testing etc.
– Strong use of user-centric design methodology
– Large experience in branding and conducting rebranding efforts
– Exceptionally creative, detail-oriented, tech savvy and inquisitive
– Ability to work independently and be an effective lead in a creative team
– Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
– Keen ability to problem solve, take risks and think critically
– BS/BA Degree in Design and 4+ years in a Product Design position
– Preferred: Experience in entertainment industry
This is an opportunity being offered as a Contract, Contract to Hire, or Full Time, whichever you will prefer. The company is located near San Mateo, CA. You can work remotely or on site but must be based in San Francisco Bay area or Denver, CO.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.