location: Miami, 33101
We work with some of the largest companies in the United States, including ad agencies and marketing firms, industry-leading tech companies, and in-house creative teams with globally recognized brands.
If you have a great eye for detail and talent for producing up to scale digital and print visuals we want to consider YOU for our upcoming fulltime, freelance or contract to hire opportunities.
The positions range from junior to senior level and even leadership positions, so wherever you are in your career we will probably have an opportunity to match.
Some of the positions we staff for are: Production Artists, Production Designers, Photo Editors/ Retouchers and more
To successfully work with our clients, you will need:
– A well-established portfolio/ case studies showing your skills and range
– Understanding of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, etc.), and the inner workings of a cross-functional creative team
– Ability to resize photographs and edit lighting/colorization
– Experience preparing assets and ensuring they are pixel perfect for production
– Experience working with dyelines and ensure assets are within template bled lines
– Ability to complete a high volume of product production a day
– Assist designers with any additional tasks as needed
– Proficiency and experience working with Mac Equipment
– Ability to multitask and stay organized
– Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
– Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Please respond with your resume and a link to your online portfolio for immediate review by one of our recruiters.
We are excited to meet with you!
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we have an opportunity that meets your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.