Marketing Specialist/ Manager
location: Miami, 33101
We work with some of the largest companies in the United States, including ad agencies and marketing firms, industry-leading tech companies, and in-house creative teams with globally recognized brands.
If you have a great eye for detail and are well versed in creating, pitching, or managing marketing strategies we want to consider YOU for our upcoming fulltime, freelance or contract to hire opportunities.
The positions range from junior to senior level and even leadership positions, so wherever you are in your career we will probably have an opportunity to match.
Some of the positions we staff for are: Marketing Managers, Marketing Coordinators, Account Executives, Account Manages, Project/Traffic Managers, Social Media Managers and Strategists and more.
To successfully work with our clients, you will need:
– A well-established portfolio/ case studies showing your skills and range
– Understanding of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, etc.), and the inner workings of a cross-functional creative team
– Well versed in creating/tracking marketing campaigns, strategies and reporting on their success
– Ability to communicate effectively with clients, high executives and stakeholders
– Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
– Familiarity with multiple platforms like print, email, social media, websites, web advertisement, environmental design and more
– Familiarity with planning and analytics software/tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Basecamp, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout, Asana, etc.)
– 3+ years of experience working in a creative marketing team or agency environment
– Be an avid learner, staying abreast of new design trends, and technology
Please respond with your resume and a link to your online portfolio for immediate review by one of our recruiters.
We are excited to meet with you!
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we have an opportunity that meets your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.