Graphic Design Generalist
location: Miami, 33101
We work with some of the largest companies in the United States, including ad agencies and marketing firms, industry-leading tech companies, and in-house creative teams with globally recognized brands.
If you have a great eye for design and strong technical skills we want to consider YOU for our upcoming fulltime, freelance or contract to hire opportunities.
The positions range from junior to senior level and even leadership positions, so wherever you are in your career we will probably have an opportunity to match.
Some of the positions we staff for are: Graphic Designers, UX/UI Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Production Artists, and more
To successfully work with our clients, you will need:
– A well-established portfolio showing your skills and design range
– Full command of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, etc.)
– For Web Designers, proficiency in UX/UI Design and corresponding tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.), as well as some basic understanding of HTML and CSS
– Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
– 3+ years of experience working in a cross-functional creative team or agency environment
– Be an avid learner, staying abreast of new design trends, and technology
– Well versed in design principles and branding (logo creation, bran style guides, color schemes, etc.)
Please respond with your resume and a link to your online portfolio for immediate review by one of our recruiters.
We are excited to meet with you!
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we have an opportunity that meets your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.