location: New York City, 10280
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and get to work on several client projects.
As Photo Editor you will be enhancing all photographic elements of cross-platform campaigns and projects. This company takes pride in developing visuals that attract, retain and engage their target audience. So you can expect to always be a part of exceptional work.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Photo Editor, you can expect to:
– Retouch images for both digital and print
– Composite images from multiple sources
– Conduct color correction for product photographs, landscape and portraits
– Conduct complex retouching tasks like relighting, brand correction, texture replacement/correction, background/ objects/ people edits or removal
– Create background extensions
– Ensure all assets are organized and archived accordingly
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Exceptional command of Photoshop (layering, masking, color correction, paths, etc.)
– Ability to work with high volumes in rapid work environment
– Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet weekly quotas
– Knowledge of printing process and ability to prepare files/ adjust them for print
– Exceptional color management and color theory understanding
– Experience and ability to follow direction from creative leads and senior staff
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
– Great communication skills verbal and written
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of experience as a Photo Editor/ Image Retoucher
– Preferred: Photography experience
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.