location: New York City, 10280
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and get to work on several cross-platform video projects.
As Videographer you will assist in creating content for both business and marketing materials. This company takes pride in developing visuals that attract, retain and engage their target audience. So you can expect to always be a part of exceptional work.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Videographer, you can expect to:
– Conceptualize, film and edit video content for social media, training, TV and general in-company videos
– Be incredibly versatile and wear many hats, work as a one-man production team
– Collaborate with creative staff to brainstorm new strategies and direction
– Collaborate with both in-house and external creative agencies
– Ensure that all produced video content adheres the brand guidelines and is on target with the given strategy
– Assist with concept creation, brainstorming and social media guidance
– Create and manage workflow for projects to ensure they are delivered within deadline
– Track analytics for video performance and provide recommendations to enhance reach
– Capture both video and sound elements, and edit accordingly for its given platform
– Train other staff on social media video best practices
– Provide realistic input on video expectations and delivery timelines
– Handle several projects at once and work in highly fast-paced environment
– In-State travel as need to capture visuals
– Prior experience creating video content for multiple media channels
– Robust ability to capture video content and able to see it through production stages
– Ability to create video content through various mediums (i.e. broadcast cameras, DSLR, iPhone)
– Exceptional command of video editing software like Premiere, AVID and Final Cut Pro
– Ability to self-manage, prioritize, set timelines/deadlines
– Ability to create content that both meet business objectives and are on trend
– Create high volumes of content at a rapid speed
– Experience analyzing KPIs and strategize ways to enhance results
– Stay abreast of new technologies, social platforms and trends
– Large familiarity with social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
– Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
– Great organizational and multitasking skills
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of related experience in videography/ video editing/ production
– Preferred: Experience in After Effects, screenwriting skills and production skills
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible