Social Media Manager
location: New York City, 10280
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and get to work on several social media campaigns for a variety of brands and clients.
As Social Media Manager, you will be conceptualizing, designing and executing social media campaigns. This company takes pride in developing designs that attract, retain and engage their target audience. So you can expect to be a part of exceptional work.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Social Media Manager, you can expect to:
– Assist in conceptualizing and creating content for social media platforms (photo, video, copy, etc.)
– Oversee all social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
– Partake in some in-city and in-state travel to capture content or oversee photoshoots
– Create content calendars and plan campaigns
– Work collaboratively with in-house marketing and creative teams
– Measure campaign performance/analytics and make recommendations for enhancements
– Keep open line of communication with ambassador programs, or company network
– Conceptualize strategies to increase engagement and reach
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Excellent command of social media platforms ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Ability to stay abreast of social media trends, and use them in strategic manners to meet marketing objectives
– Experience creating original content for social platforms
– Ability to plan media strategy, as well as report on analytics and avenues of improvement
– Proven ability to increase engagement and traffic
– Ability to work on multiple projects at once, and work independently with minimal to no guidance in a highly fast-paced environment
– Exceptional ability to create both visual and written content for social platforms
– BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising or communications
– 5+ years of social media experience, and 2+ years in a management role
– Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.
– Preferred: Adobe CC experience, photography experience
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.