Sr. Graphic Designer
location: New York City, 10280
You will join other creative talent in a collaborative/inclusive environment and get the opportunity to work on various projects, both in a print and digital space.
As Sr. Graphic Designer, you will be assisting in the conceptualization and creation of compelling business and marketing deliverables. This company takes pride in developing designs that attract, retain and engage their target audience.
If you want to join a creative space with talented professionals from all over the world and be a part of a company that values their team efforts and contributions, we want to speak to you!
As Sr. Graphic Designer, you can expect to:
– Create designs for digital platforms like websites, social media, mobile apps, email, landing pages, advertisement, print collateral and more
– Assist with photo editing, and photo compositing
– Assist team members to ensure all assets are on brand, consistent and meet expected quality
– Review client/ stakeholder project specifications and provide ideas and solutions as needed
– Work independently as needed, setting self-timelines and list of priorities
– Provide honest and constructive criticism on design efforts
– Work on several projects at once and frequently report on status
– Assist with other creative duties as needed
– Exceptional command of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Excellent sense of design principles including color, typography, layout and ability to create strong visual messaging
– Prior experience designing for marketing/branding
– Excellent understanding of design for social platforms
– Familiarity with print production process and creating designs for print
– Able to self-project manage, meet deadlines, and stay organize during high volumes of work
– Able to work in a collaborative cross-functional team, or independently as needed
– Ability to work in highly fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
– Avid learner, able to stay abreast of design trends and technology
– Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
– Prior experience designing for web and creating interactive designs
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of experience designing for marketing
– Preferred: Some HTML and CSS knowledge, illustration/animation, UX/UI Design (Sketch, InVision, Figma, Axure, etc.)
This is a contract opportunity with a company in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible