Marketing Communications Coordinator
location: Miami, 33193
This educational institution values skill growth and a team mentality. So you can expect to work in a highly collaborative environment with other experienced staff within the Communications Department.
You will report directly to the head of the department along with strategic partnerships and have a chance to take part in developing and executing marketing strategies. It is the perfect environment for ideas and initiatives to be heard and put into practice.
As Marketing Coordinator you will:
– Conceptualize and execute marketing strategies with minimal supervision
– Provide marketing support to other departments throughout the school
– Assist in designing collateral for multimedia projects (print, email, web, etc.)
– Manage social media handles and develop engaging content
– Assist with copywriting for both marketing and advertising
– Assist by proofreading all project prior to production including ads, brochures, digital content and more
– Create press releases in accordance to stories from faculty
– Coordinate and collaborate with photographers, videographers and other media professionals to develop marketing content
– Photograph school events, some of which will take place nights or weekends
– Provide assistance on all school events
– Communicate with external vendors and agencies for creative services, production, media buying and more
– Track marketing initiatives and measure their success
– Excellent understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Experience working with and ability to navigate Mac products and Microsoft Office
– Some experience with Adobe CC ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Excellent writing skills for marketing, advertising and business materials
– Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work independently as needed and problem solve without supervision
– Great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Available to work evenings and weekend events
– BS/BA Degree in related filed plus at least 3 years of experience within a marketing team
This is an onsite Full Time opportunity for a company near Pinecrest, FL. Salary depends on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.