Senior Digital Media Designer
location: Boca Raton, 33431
This company primarily focuses on high luxury brands and is known for their innovative and high quality work. As the Senior Digital Media Designer you will be responsible for designing assets for a variety of digital platforms like social, web ads, videos and more. You will particularly have a hand on social media ads on Facebook and Instagram Stories, and the creation of several animated/interactive banner ads.
If you are looking to join an environment where you can work with global brands and produce multiple pieces worthy of showcasing, this might be the perfect role for you!
Your duties as Senior Digital Media Designer will be:
– Creating assets for multiple digital platforms primarily social media and in the web ad space
– Be a part of projects from their conceptual stages all the way to production
– Ensure that all design efforts are in line with business and marketing objectives
– Assist with the creation of eye-catching CTAs and partake in brainstorming sessions for new campaigns
– Follow all creative briefs and project manager instructions accordingly
– Work independently with minimal supervision
– Be incredibly hands on and assist with any other design duties as needed
– Robust experience with social media and web advertisement design
– Excellent command of Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Great ability to create animated ads, experience with After Effects and creating animated banner ads with HTML5
– Ability to create gifs/short videos for social media ad space, ability to navigate Premiere or Final Cut Pro
– Some experience working with luxury/global brands creating global campaigns for social, email or web
– Experience launching campaigns and following projects from concept until final production
– Robust understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram/Stories, YouTube, etc.)
– BS/BA degree and 3-5 years of design work experience for digital marketing
This is a contract to hire opportunity near Boca Raton, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.