Junior Photo Editor/Retoucher
location: Miami, 33129
As the Jr. Photo Editor/Retoucher, you will be expected to execute image corrections and manipulation all the while maintaining the consistency and quality of the company’s brands.
You will be working closely with creative leads, project managers, and designers, all under the direction of an Art Director. You will also edit an array of images for several marketing channels. The contract would last for up to 6 months.
If you are a detailed-oriented creative and have an excellent B/A portfolio, we would love to consider you for this opportunity!
As Jr Photo Editor/Retoucher, you can expect to:
– Retouch images for both digital and print
– Composite images from multiple sources
– Conduct color correction for product photographs, landscape and portraits
– Conduct complex retouching tasks like relighting, brand correction, texture replacement/correction, background/ objects/ people edits or removal
– Create background extensions
– Ensure all assets are organized and archived accordingly
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Exceptional command of Photoshop (layering, masking, color correction, paths, etc.)
– Excellent portfolio showing befor and after retouched photographs
– Ability to work with high volumes in rapid work environment
– Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet weekly quotas
– Knowledge of printing process and ability to prepare files/ adjust them for print
– Exceptional color management and color theory understanding
– Experience and ability to follow direction from creative leads and senior staff
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
– Great communication skills verbal and written
– BS/BA Degree and 3 years of experience as a Photo Editor/ Image Retoucher
– Preferred: Photography experience, prior travel and hospitality industry experience
This is an on-site, contract opportunity for 6 months in the Miami, FL area.
Portfolio Requirements: B/A (Before/After) retouching portfolio required
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.