location: El Dorado Hills, 95762
The person in this role will be taking existing artwork and placing it on pre-made templates along with the correct UPC codes. The role will begin as soon as possible and run through April of 2020.
You will review and edit all product visuals/ proofs prior to production.
Join a company that has been making beautiful environmentally friendly truism products for some of the most popular places in North America.
As a Production Artist you can expect to:
– Resize photographs and edit lighting/colorization
– Ensure assets are pixel perfect for production
– Ensure assets are within template bled lines
– Add the correct UPC codes for all products
– Complete a high volume of product production a day
– Assist designers with any additional tasks as needed
– Exceptional command of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Proficiency and experience working with Mac Equipment
– Prior experience as a production artist
– Experience working with visuals for products like souvenirs
– Ability to multitask and stay organized
– Ability to work with or prior experience working with UPC codes
– Keen eye for detail is a must
– Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
– Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
This is an on-site, contract opportunity east of Sacramento near Clarksville, CA. The start date will be as soon as possible and the contract would run through April of 2020.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.