Print Production Specialist
location: Miami, 33111
As a Print Production Specialist, you must be detail-oriented and have excellent production and organizational skills. You will need the ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines without compromising performance or accuracy. The Print Production Specialist will produce final print files for production and distribution of print collateral. Projects include catalogs, consumer and technical brochures, mailers, labels, ads, flyers, sell sheets, display, outdoor, event materials, invitations and more.
– Minimum 5 years of production experience in an advertising agency or design/production studio
– Outstanding hands-on print production, proofing, quality control, organization, asset management and pre-press skills
– Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
– Experience with prepress techniques, mechanical file preparation, some retouching
– Attention to detail is very important in following direction to make Client/Art Director revisions
– Understanding of brand standards
– Overall QC for printability, including accuracy, clarity, content, registration and color
– Understanding of specification and printing standards for 4/cp, digital, offset, web printing
This is an ongoing, remote contract opportunity in Miami, FL. Please submit your resume and provide your portfolio links. YOU MUST have previous experience in a hands-on production/design role to be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.