Photographer / Photo Editor
location: Arlington, 20330
As part of the Creative Department you will be creating collateral, photos and content for this customer-centric brand.
Your main duty under this role will be to manage product launches. This will include creative production for listings (photos, videos, and content), assembly video production and keeping a timely launch schedule.
If you are detail oriented, can keep to a schedule and are an independent thinker with an abundance of initiative, this might be a perfect environment for you.
– Edit photos and videos according to brand standards
– Assist with sourcing and staging of props/clothing
– Assist with daily priorities and responsibilities in accordance to deadlines
– Assist with models, freelancers, and vendors
– Assist as needed with social media management and website management
– Provide communication aid as needed
– Perform other creative duties as needed
– Great command of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Ability to work independently without supervision or direction
– Experience in photography is plus
– Familiarity with digital platforms (i.e. social, web, email)
– Ability to problem solve without supervision
– Ability to execute several tasks and projects at once
– Organized and detail oriented
– Positive, can-do attitude
– BA/BS Degree (or equal experience)
* 50K Full-Time with benefits
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
This is a full-time opportunity in the Washington DC area, only local candidates will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.