location: San Francisco, 94108
This small team is in need of a senior-level talent that can assist in streamlining their creative assets and bring a new fresh take to their web product designs.
This is an established company that has been active for several years but offers a startup feel. This allows employees with ample creative freedom, growth and skill-building opportunity.
If you are ready to create exceptional products/designs and be a part of ongoing team growth, we want to speak to you!
As the Product Designer, you can expect to:
– Create several designs for web products, including software
– Create wireframes, mock ups and prototypes of web products
– Conduct user research, create user personas as well as user flows
– Design strategies to represent complex data in a use-friendly manner
– Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers and Researcher to improve use experience
– Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment, work collaboratively with a team and work independently as needed
– Consult off-site stakeholders and IT to ensure projects are within the agreed scope
– Exceptional Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Ability to use UX/UI tools for wireframes, mock ups and prototypes (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
– Ability to create user flows and advise on user experience improvements
– Experience and ability to create conceptual designs
– Ability to take constructive criticism effectively, and conceptualize improvements/solutions
– Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks
– Ability to communicate and create realistic timelines for projects
– Exceptional communication skills, ability to eloquently communicate design direction and decisions
– 5+ years of experience as a design lead or in a creative Management role
This is an onsite full time opportunity near San Francisco, CA and salary is highly negotiable.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.