Marketing Communications Manager
location: Albany, 12207
Be part of a good cause to promote inclusivity and facilitate job placement for people with disabilities.
The talent in this role you will be executing all marketing and communications for the organization and lend a voice as an expert for marketing strategy/solutions. You will be managing and creating marketing collateral, creating public relation materials, create marketing copy, manage social media, build reports and more.
The Marketing / Communications Manager will be working closely with the VP of Communications, Executive Directors, and other creative team members.
In this role you can expect to:
– Develop marketing strategies and plan budgets
– Create marketing print collateral and ads
– Manage and create digital content (digital ads, email, web content, etc.)
– Create/ manage content for all applicable social media platforms
– Create communication documents like pitches, newsletters, press releases and more
– Create presentations, reports and ad hoc marketing projects
– Analyze marketing strategy results and present reports, analytics and suggestions for improvements
– Update website content and assist with design planning for e-commerce site
– Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Familiarity with Email platforms (MailChimp)
– Ability to create/strategize cross-platform marketing campaigns (web, print, email, mobile, social)
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Exceptional grasp of English language and ability to create copy for both business and marketing materials
– Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
– Prior experience Project Managing and working with external vendors
– 4-5 years of marketing/ communications experience
– Preferred: experience with government related marketing
This is a contract opportunity near Troy, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.