location: Albany, 12207
Be part of a good cause to promote inclusivity and facilitate job placement for people with disabilities.
The talent in this role you will be assisting with all marketing and communications for the organization and lend a voice in marketing strategy/solutions. You will be creating marketing collateral, creating public relation materials, create marketing copy, manage social media, and more.
The Marketing Coordinator will be working under the VP of Communications, Executive Directors, and other creative team members.
In this role, you can expect to:
– Assist with marketing strategies and plan budgets
– Create marketing print collateral and ads
– Create digital content (digital ads, email, web content, etc.)
– Create content for all applicable social media platforms
– Create communication documents like newsletters, press releases and more
– Assist with presentations, reports and ad hoc marketing projects
– Update website content and assist with design planning for e-commerce site
– Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Familiarity with Email platforms (MailChimp)
– Ability to create cross-platform marketing campaigns (web, print, email, mobile, social)
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Exceptional grasp of English language and ability to create copy for both business and marketing materials
– Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
– 2+ years of marketing/ communications experience
– Preferred: experience with government related marketing
This is a contract opportunity near Troy, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.