location: Atlanta, 30309
The Creative Director should have wide range of experience with UX/UI and able to design online space for 7 different brands. The ideal candidate should be comfortable owning designs from concept to completion, leading a creative tea and creating content for multiple online platforms.
You will be playing a strong role in the development of several brands and will get the chance to work independently.
If you are an experience creative talent, and a natural born leader with a drive for innovation, we want to speak with you!
Join our newly created team of professionals and make these brands shine across the globe!
As Creative Director, you can expect to:
– Work closely with senior executive team and Head of Marketing
– Assist in the building of a strong team of designers that specialize in UX/UI, graphics and branding
– Be responsible for all digital visual designs
– Create design strategy for multiple platforms (Email, Web, social, Video and more)
– Perform end-to-end product design
– Manage design team, provide creative briefs and project scopes
– Provide short and long-term creative strategy that aligns with marketing initiatives
– Provide designs and direction in regards to UX/UI for several online products
– Ensure brand consistency and accuracy
– Work with off-site agencies that assist creative teams
– Assist copywriting team to create compelling brand messaging
– Provide guidance for systems, standards and best practices
– Follow projects from concept to completion
– Conduct market research and provide strategy
– Create wireframes, user flows, storyboards and site maps
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Robust skills in Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision and other design/ wireframing tools
– Experience building and managing creative teams (on and off-site)
– Experience creating compelling visual designs for web, social, email, collateral and video
– Ability to create and follow brand message
– Ability to work with off-site agencies and vendors
– Ability to create systems and brand standards
– Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team
– Excellent strategic and creative designer with a sophisticated design style
– Excellent command of usability, information and interaction design, typography, photography and art/video direction
– Ability to conduct market research and follow web trends, techniques and technology
– Ample experience designing for e-commerce space
– 7+ years of experience with creative direction
This is a remote full-time opportunity, talent must be near Duluth, GA or Los Angeles, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.