location: Los Angeles, 90001
You and a team of creative professionals will leave your stamp by assisting this global brand to revamp their websites and create exceptional designs for native apps.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be working closely with the team lead, participate in brainstorming sessions and create designs for a multitude of digital products.
If you are a web/mobile expert, able to keep up with ongoing digital trends, and have a passion for innovation and pushing design limits, this might be the role for you!
As Sr. UX/UI Designer, you will:
– Assist with designs for web, mobile apps and interactive media
– Assist with UX research, follow design direction ensuring that brand guidelines are followed
– Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other visual assets
– Generate user interaction flows, user journeys, and personas
– Collaborate with cross-functional team
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Excellent command of design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
– Vast experience creating wireframes, UI layouts, mockups and prototypes
– Excellent understanding of UX/UI best practices and core principles
– Ability to design for multiple platforms
– Ability to conduct industry research and discuss design strategies/ patterns
– Experience working with developers, marketing, as well as creative teams
– Some familiarity with HTML/ CSS
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work within a highly collaborative cross-functional team
– Ability to tackle several projects at once and act as team lead in all UX/UI conversations
– Team player, ability to follow direction with little to no supervision
– BS/BA Degree 3-5 years of related experience
This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity around Lost Angeles, CA
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.