Senior UX/UI Designer
location: Los Angeles, 90001
Leave your stamp as a designer by assisting this global brand to revamp their websites and create exceptional native, user-first apps.
As the Senior UX/UI Designer you will be leading a growing team and act as the main advisor/mentor on all things in relation to digital experience and interaction. You will be communicating with senior staff and clients to strategize ways to improve currently active sites and create mobile friendly solutions.
If you are a web/mobile expert, able to keep up with ongoing digital trends, and have a passion for innovation and pushing design limits, this might be the role for you!
As Sr. UX/UI Designer, you will:
– Lead and educate team in all aspects of UX/UI
– Conceptualize/ Redesign designs for web, mobile apps and interactive media
– Conduct UX research, apply to new concepts and eloquently explain design decisions to executive staff and design team
– Conceptualize and design wireframes, quick prototypes, and other visual assets
– Conduct research to find and anticipate new effective design strategies
– Generate user interaction flows, user journeys, and personas
– Collaborate with cross-functional team
– Act as mentor to junior and other design staff
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Excellent command of design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
– Vast experience creating wireframes, UI layouts, mockups and prototypes
– Excellent understanding of UX/UI best practices and core principles
– Exceptional ability and experience reinventing branding
– Ability to design for multiple platforms
– Experience leading brainstorming meetings, white boarding sessions, creating user and process flows
– Ability to conduct industry research and anticipate design strategies/ patterns
– Experience working with developers, marketing, as well as creative teams
– Some familiarity with HTML/ CSS
– Exceptional communication, organization, and presentation skills
– Ability to work within a highly collaborative cross-functional team
– Ability to tackle several projects at once and act as team lead in all UX/UI conversations
– Client-facing experience, and ability to eloquently present reasoning for design decisions
– Team player, ability to self-manage and take ownership of projects from concept to completion
– BS/BA Degree 7+ years of related experience
This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity, $90/hr around Lost Angeles, CA
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.