Lead Visual Designer
location: Miami, 33132
We are looking for an experienced 360-design guru, who breathes creativity. Join an agency-style, in-house creative team made of seasoned professionals with a drive for innovation. As a design lead you will develop strategic concepts for branding, advertising, integrated campaigns, digital, events and more! You will get to work collaboratively with exceptional teams in Marketing, Operations, Product Development as well as Executives.
The Visual Design Lead will also get client-facing experience. You will work to understand their needs and ensure the produced designs and quality is up to the brand guidelines and client expectations.
If you are a born leader with exceptional eye for creative design we want to speak to you!
Join our creative team and help us make lasting impressions.
As our Visual Designer, you will:
– Supervise and assist in the development of creative teams
– Develop strategic concepts, provide visual direction and ensure brand standards are met
– Work collaboratively with design team as well as Marketing, Product Development, Executives and Operations
– Develop marketing campaigns and other materials for digital and traditional media
– Be a leader in the evolution of brands, provide innovative ways to elevate them
– Provide feedback and suggestions to other team members to enhance final product and ensure goals/strategy is met
– Provide analytical insight to ensure assets are delivered on time, on budget and according to the set specifications
– Provide insight on how to reduce production cost, improve ROI and increase efficiency
– Collaborate and communicate effectively with off-site agencies and global departments
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Exceptional command of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– At least 2 years of experience as a manager, supervisor or team lead in a creative environment
– Ability to be hands-on and actively follow projects from concept to completion
– Incredibly meticulous and organized, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
– Experience storyboarding, ability to articulate design ideas to staff effectively
– Exceptional understanding on graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, layout design and ability to keep up with design trends
– Strong background in experience design and brand development
– Experience and ability to create, supervise and train creative employees
– Ability to effectively prioritize projects, and schedule/assign tasks
– Exceptional communication skills and commands of English grammar and punctuation
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of experience in advertising/visual design
This is an on-site temp to hire opportunity near Downtown Miami.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.