location: Pasadena, 77504
This is a contract opportunity until August 30. You will be joining a group of professionals where you will assist in completing several marketing assets. Most, if not all, of these projects will be in the form of print and traditional media.
So, if you are a creative talent who has previously worked creating and preparing files for print, this might be the perfect role for you!
In this role, you can expect to:
– Create designs for ads, brochures, banners, flyers, maps and more
– Prepare/package files for printing
– Proof designs and ensure they follow the brand guidelines and marketing objective
– Stay abreast of design trends and standards
– Maintain organized visual assets for future reference
– Assist in brainstorming and other duties as needed
– Robust Adobe CS skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Exceptional understanding and command of design principles, typography and color theory
– Understanding and experience following standards for print and print process
– Ability to prepare large format files for print
– Exceptional communication skills, spelling, grammar
– Great attention to detail and ability to proof work
– Ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team
– 3+ years of experience in a Design role
This is an on-site, contract opportunity near Huston, TX area.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.