location: San Francisco, 94016
One of the largest API marketplaces is looking for a talented designer to join their experienced team. In this role you will be a key to the consistency of UI/UX across the company platforms. The person in this role should be experienced and fully comfortable creating visual designs that will enhance the navigation and experience of our users.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with our Product Managers and Developers to test prototypes of new concepts and evaluate performance.
This is definitely a highly collaborative role where you will be challenged on the daily. So if you are an avid learner full of ideas, this is might be the perfect role for you!
In this role you can expect to:
– Design UX assets like wireframes, prototypes, interaction flows, user journeys, etc.
– Ensure all designs are user-centric and are on brand within the given strategy
– Maintain assets organized and easily accessible
– Present designs to management and developers and participate in brainstorming and editing sessions with other designer sand product leads
– Conduct industry research and identify ways to improve and bring innovative solutions
– Identify design problems and partake in conceptualizing solutions
– Own projects from concept to completion
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Exceptional grasp of Sketch for both design and wireframes
– Robust Adobe CS skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Experience with prototyping tools like InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
– Knowledgeable in UX/UI best practices and core principles
– Ability to work on multiple and large projects
– Experience creating user and process flows for SaaS applications
– Familiarity with user interface patterns for mobile and web
– Experience working with cross-functional teams
– Ability to follow the direction of product leads
– Experience working with developers and some knowledge of HTML/ CSS
– Exceptional communication and organization skills
This is an on-site, contract to full time opportunity in San Francisco, CA and pay rate is $50/hr depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.