location: Houston, 77001
This company lives off a thrilling sport and needs a creative designer to match it! In this role you can expect to create art for several apparel and sports products as well as large format print. So if you are comfortable working cross-platform this is a perfect role for you!
Join a casual work environment with a passionate and experienced team. If you are a creative mind fully capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment we want to speak to you!
In this role you will be:
– Creating designs for web, print, social, email and other platforms
– Ensuring designs are ready and properly formatted for printing
– Create illustrations, logos, and other vector art
– Size and place vector art
– Create mockups, partake in approval process and send art to dye sublimation printers
– Assist with print productions process
– Conceptualize designs and participate and in brainstorming sessions
– Keep organized files of project assets
– Assist with other duties as necessary
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
– Experience working with wide format printers
– Experience with dye sublimation and printing process
– Excellent understanding and command of typography and color theory
– Experience working with and creating vector files
– Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
– Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
– BS/BA Degree and 1-2 years of related design experience
– Preferred: Experience working with retail/ sports brands
This is an on-site, contract to full time opportunity with a company near Houston, TX and it pays $23/hr.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.