E-commerce Designer – Full Time
location: San Francisco, 94108
This company has several projects brewing and they need a professional to jump in and get working from day one. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and excel by working independently with minimal supervision this might be the team for you!
You can expect to work on digital visual designs specifically catered to acquire new customers and promote brand loyalty. The talent in this role will be working primarily on designs for platforms like web and social, with some occasional designs for print.
Make an immediate impact within this collaborative team and leave your footprint in a huge company!
Some of your duties will include:
– Create designs for digital platforms like social, web and email
– Produce some designs for print, like displays, direct mail, packaging inserts, etc.
– Assist the creative team to ensure all assets are on brand, consistent and meet the expected quality
– Communicate with stakeholders to get project specifications, provide suggestions, ideas and solutions
– Assist the team to map solutions for roadblocks, and follow timelines to list priorities accordingly
– Provide honest and constructive feedback
– Previous experience creating designs for Ecommerce
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Excellent command of photo editing, typography, layout design and ability to create strong visual messaging
– Excellent understanding of design for social platforms
– Familiarity with print production process and creating designs for print
– Familiarity with Dreamweaver or similar, HTML5 and CSS
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Familiarity with latest tools and design trends/techniques
– BS/BA degree and 4+ years of experience in a creative team
– Preferred: Experience with Ecommerce/ retail clients
This is an on-site, contract to full time opportunity in San Francisco, CA and pays $120K/yr depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.