location: Salt Lake City, 84101
This talent will be working with large workloads and in an overall fast-paced work environment. So if you have a talent for producing exceptional work in short periods of time, this might be the perfect role for you.
Join a creative and experience team and be part of the planning process to create clean, modern, and responsive web pages that will promote engagement.
Your responsibilities as Web Designer will include:
– Creating mock-ups for several web pages
– Gathering all assets needed to design the website (i.e. photos, visuals, illustrations and copy)
– Create wireframes and page layouts
– Be involved in the brainstorming process and provide feedback and suggestions as needed
– Stay abreast of new technology and design trends that pertain to the industry
– Adhere to and maintain brand standards
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Excellent command of Adobe CS (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Robust HTML/CSS, bootstrap skills
– Excellent communication skills, visually, verbally and written
– Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize projects accordingly
– Excellent understanding of typography, visual space, color theory and design trends
– Ability to brainstorm, provide suggestions, receive constructive criticism and collaborate with a creative team
– BS/BA degree and 1-3 years of related experience
This is an on-site, contract opportunity with a company in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.