Public Relations AE
location: Miami, 33124
This Account Executive will be taking over a major renowned beauty brand and will handle communication for all creative projects both for the US and LATAM market. You would be working with a young, energetic team, passionate about beauty.
In this role you will be expected to handle all communication between the client and creative team, a well as write some content in both English and Spanish.
You can also expect to:
– Plan, develop and implement multi-platform campaigns
– Collaborate with the client to understand and advise on yearly plans and goals
– Foster a strong relationship with the client and their team
– Maintain day-to-day communication in regards to timeframes and progress with the in-house creative tem
– Plan budgets and ensure projects fall within the projected cost margin
– Foster strong relationships with Hispanic market, media, influencers, etc.
– Ensure that deadlines are met and projects are on their projected timelines
– Prepare talking points for ambassadors and other spokespeople
– Coordinate and lead weekly meetings/ conference calls to follow-up on project progress
– Assist in developing and managing social media campaigns
– Create PR SOWs, reports, fact sheets, and agendas
– Assist with other duties as necessary
– Exceptional written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
– Ability to fully understand and eloquently discuss client/brand needs
– Ability to manage multiple accounts and communication with their teams
– Ability to understand and form close relationships with Hispanic influencers as well as the blog/Vlog community
– Exceptional knowledge of PR platforms
– Ability/Experience working collaboratively with a creative team and off-site teams
– Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
– 2+ years of PR experience, and event coordinating
– BS/BA in Public Relations or similar communications field
This is a direct to Full Time, on-site opportunity with a company in Miami, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.