location: Gillette, 07933
The Junior Designer will get an opportunity to work on several packaging projects for arts and crafts, toys and even fashion. You will work along with senior staff and gain some incredible mentorship. So, if you are looking to grow within the industry we want to speak with you!
Our Junior Designer will be:
– Designing products and their packaging
– Conducting market and trend research
– Participating in brainstorming sessions for new upcoming products and concepts
– Create color schemes as well as patterns for packaging
– Create mockups of products and packaging for presentation purposes
– Partake in the production of mechanicals for products and packaging
– Robust Adobe CS skills
– Experience with packaging/ technical design
– Experience creating illustrations for products or packaging
– Ability to communicate efficiently and present ideas in eloquent manner
– Ability to meet marketing objectives when creating designs
– Ability to take constructive criticism and apply edits as needed
– Ability to work on short deadlines and working on multiple projects at once
– Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
– Ability to work effectively within a creative team
– Preferred: Packaging experience, experience working with toy industry
This is an on-site, temp opportunity near New Brunswick, New Jersey.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.