Visual UX Designer
location: Fremont, 94536
Join a team of curious experts and explore new innovative solutions and experiences for entertainment services.
As the Senior Visual Designer, you will be conceptualizing and creating effective and engaging designs for different platforms like TV, mobile, and web.
In this role, you can expect to:
– Develop style sheets and visual principle specifications
– Create and deliver prototypes
– Create and manage wireframes, provide suggestions and feedback
– Work alongside engineers to deliver style sheets and assets for web and applications
– Research/report market trends and apply findings to new projects
– Conceptualize and develop advanced visual language designs
– Robust skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
– Exceptional understanding of Visual Design (UX) and sound understanding of best practices in regards to responsiveness, visual hierarchy, typography and more.
– Excellent understanding of rapid interaction design process
– Excellent command of interactive prototyping and motion graphics
– Experience working with off-site, cross-functional team
– Understanding of electronic product consumers
– Understanding of market trends for TV, mobile and web
– Excellent communication skills verbal and written
– Ability to self-manage, lead and collaborate with a team
– Experience communicating with and fostering strong relationships with stakeholders
– BA in related field plus 4 years of experience working in multi-media development environments (i.e. iOS, Android and other browser based technologies)
This is a temp to hire opportunity near San Francisco, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.