Art Director / Hybrid digital designer
location: New York City, 10006
This hybrid designer should be well versed in all digital platforms like web, social and email as well as traditional media. In this role, you will ensure the company has a strong online presence and brand voice through fresh new designs and ideas.
If you are and experienced conceptual digital artist, that can also can experiment and explore other forms of media and platforms, we want to speak to you!
As Digital Designer, you can expect to:
– Provide new creative ideas/concepts and be an active participant in brainstorming sessions/ brand development
– Develop designs across multiple channels like video, social, print and more
– Conceptualize and edit videos
– Collaborate with the creative team, Creative Director and digital team to plan and bring campaigns/ digital content to life
– Work on several projects at a time and edit designs in accordance to feedback and direction
– Provide outlines that explain key design decisions to back up your work
– Provide art direction, conduct pitch sessions and prepare PowerPoint Presentations
– Robust Adobe CS skills
– Knowledge of After Effects and video editing
– Experience with both digital and traditional medias
– Ability to eloquently provide art direction
– Ability work collaboratively in a creative team of copy writers, designers and marketing specialists
– Ability to adhere to brand guidelines, voice, and message
– Experience with all major social platforms, and ability to apply best practices for engagement
– Ability to create Power Point Presentations
– Exceptional communications skills verbal and written
– Ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects at a time
– Exceptional portfolio with proven design history
– BS/BA degree and 2+ years of experience
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity in New York City, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.