Assistant Marketing Manager
location: Wilkinsburg, 15221
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be working with an off-site team to create and execute direct mail programs and strategies. The main goal of this team and programs implemented will be drive growth within the customer lifecycle and personalize direct mail campaigns.
If you live and breathe direct mail, take a test-and-learn approach, and have a results-driven mindset, join our team!
As Assistant Marketing Manager, you can expect to:
– Oversee direct mail campaigns from concept to completion/ delivery
– Develop scalable and personalized direct mail program and strategies
– Develop comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns
– Define targeting and segmentation, and implement testing initiatives for campaigns
– Work with other marketing teams to digitize and integrate offline programs to enhance personalization
– Work with vendors for things like new user acquisition testing
– Experience with budgets and vendor management
– Ability to clearly define target market and provide strategies
– Exceptional communications skills (vebal and written), ability to work with off-site teams
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize projects as needed
– Highly motivated and ability to work under little to no supervision
– Ability to project manage and set realistic goals and timelines
– BS/BA degree and 2+ years of experience in marketing
– Preferred: Experience in retail or eCommerce, Experience working for a B2C organization
This is an on-site, temp to hire/ full-time opportunity around Pittsburgh, PA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.